I Am The Best

Entries ϟ Bio ϟ Linkies ϟ Credits


DEBOK i love you :)



follow | dash


Assalamualaikum

Please Behave Youself on this blog, thank you.


Qoutes



i loveyou so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tuesday 7 February 2012 | 0 comments


when the rains came .. when it was late at night .. and the room lights off .. in the corner, I sat in silence. hear the sound of rain. each rain fell down, reminds me of you. where are you now, with whom you now, do you miss me too, hate me or not, forgot about me or not .. questions are very stupid not want to get out of my brain .. every wind that blows, hopefully convey my compliments to you 

People say I'm the life of the party Because I tell a joke or two Although I might be laughing loud and hearty Deep inside I'm blue So take a good look at my face You'll see my smile looks out of place If you look closer, it's easy to trace The tracks of my tears..


The rain reminds me of you, how cold you are, how gloomy you make me feel, how many tears I’ve shed because of you, how much damage you’ve caused and how stupid I am for still needing you.




Older Post